Job prospects Optometrist near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Optometrists" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Optometrists (NOC 31111) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Optometrists in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,890 people work in this occupation.
- Optometrists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Optometrists across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: