Job prospects Medical Radiation Technologist in the Saskatoon–Biggar Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Medical radiation technologists in the Saskatoon–Biggar Region. These trends also apply to people working as a medical radiation technologist.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Medical radiation technologists (NOC 3215) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Medical radiation technologists in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 250 people work in this occupation.
- Medical radiation technologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: