Job prospects Licensed Dental Therapist near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Dental hygienists and dental therapists near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a licensed dental therapist.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Dental hygienists and dental therapists (NOC 3222) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Dental hygienists and dental therapists in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 5,600 people work in this occupation.
- Dental hygienists and dental therapists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: