Job prospects Licensed Dental Therapist in the Calgary Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Dental hygienists and dental therapists" in the Calgary Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Dental hygienists and dental therapists (NOC 32111) in the Calgary region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Dental hygienists and dental therapists in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 1,820 people work in this occupation.
- Dental hygienists and dental therapists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Dental hygienists and dental therapists across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: