Job prospects Inspector, Wooden Sashes And Doors near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other wood products assemblers and inspectors near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an inspector, wooden sashes and doors.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other wood products assemblers and inspectors (NOC 9533) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other wood products assemblers and inspectors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 1,350 people work in this occupation.
- Other wood products assemblers and inspectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 47%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 10%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 10%
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 7%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: