Job outlook Collector near Laval (QC)
The job outlook for a collector working near Laval (QC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Collectors (NOC 1435).
Job opportunities near Laval (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Collectors (NOC 1435) in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region, for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Collectors in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region:
- Approximately 2,480 people work in this occupation.
- Collectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 44%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 24%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: