Job prospects Warehouse Clerk - Parts And Equipment in Manitoba
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as a "warehouse clerk - parts and equipment" in Manitoba or Canada.
Job opportunities in Manitoba
Prospects over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Storekeepers and partspersons (NOC 14401) in Manitoba for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Storekeepers and partspersons in Manitoba:
- Approximately 550 people work in this occupation.
- Storekeepers and partspersons mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other retail stores (NAICS 44-45, except 445): 43%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 23%
- Repair and maintenance (NAICS 811): 6%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 95% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 5% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 77% of storekeepers and partspersons work all year, while 23% work only part of the year, compared to 65% and 35% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 46 weeks compared to 43 weeks for all occupations.
- Less than 5% of storekeepers and partspersons are self-employed compared to an average of 12% for all occupations.
- The gender distribution of people in this occupation is:
- Men: 86% compared to 53% for all occupations
- Women: 14% compared to 47% for all occupations
- The educational attainment of workers in this occupation is:
- no high school diploma: 15% compared to 12% for all occupations
- high school diploma or equivalent: 56% compared to 31% for all occupations
- apprenticeship or trades certificate or diploma: 13% compared to 12% for all occupations
- college certificate or diploma or university certificate below bachelor's: 11% compared to 17% for all occupations
- bachelor's degree: less than 5% compared to 20% for all occupations
- university certificate, degree or diploma above bachelor level: less than 5% compared to 8% for all occupations
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Manitoba by economic region.
|North Central Region|
|South Central Region|
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as a "warehouse clerk - parts and equipment" Storekeepers and partspersons (NOC 14401) or Canada.
- Date modified: