Job outlook Taxi Dispatcher near Lévis (QC)
The job outlook for a taxi dispatcher working near Lévis (QC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Dispatchers (NOC 1525).
Job opportunities near Lévis (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Dispatchers (NOC 1525) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Dispatchers in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 590 people work in this occupation.
- Dispatchers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 46%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 11%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 5%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Dispatchers (NOC 1525) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: