Job prospects Personal Trust Officer near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Other financial officers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Other financial officers (NOC 1114) in the Edmonton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other financial officers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 5,500 people work in this occupation.
- Other financial officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 82%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Other financial officers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: