Job prospects Transplanter - Landscape Maintenance near Kingston (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers near Kingston (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a transplanter - landscape maintenance.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers (NOC 8612) in the Kingston - Pembroke region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers in the Kingston - Pembroke region:
- Approximately 1,370 people work in this occupation.
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 59%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 12%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: