Job prospects Transplanter - Landscape Maintenance near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very limited for Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers (NOC 8612) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 6,740 people work in this occupation.
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 70%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: