Job outlook Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Lloydminster (AB)
The job outlook for a fast food restaurant manager working near Lloydminster (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631).
Job opportunities near Lloydminster (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This tourism-related occupation has been affected by weakness in the oil and gas sector. Apart from Banff, Jasper, and the Mountain Parks region, Alberta's hotel industry has been negatively impacted by the economic slowdown. Increases in international tourist traffic have only partially offset a slump in business travel. Additionally, tighter household budgets have reduced in-province vacation travel.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 390 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72):more than 95%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: