Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Saint John (NB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers near Saint John (NB). These trends also apply to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Saint John - St. Stephen region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Saint John - St. Stephen region:
- Approximately 460 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 86%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: