Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Ottawa (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers near Ottawa (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Ottawa region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Restaurant and food service operations will continue to benefit from the high inflow of visitors to the National Capital Region, which will generate job opportunities for these workers. Applicants who are fluent in both English and French will have improved job prospects.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Ottawa region:
- Approximately 3,770 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: