Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Thunder Bay (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Restaurant and food service managers" near Thunder Bay (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 60030) in the Northwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Northwest region:
- Approximately 730 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 91%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: