Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The City of Toronto has the largest market for restaurant operations in the province given its large population and high number of visitors for recreation and business events, which support demand for food services and restaurant managers in this region.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 28,020 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: