Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 10,930 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 93%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: