Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Kitchener (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers near Kitchener (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This is one of the fastest growing economic regions in the province in terms of its population size. This trend, along with numerous office developments, have generated greater demand for food services and led to the opening of several new restaurants.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 4,320 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 93%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: