Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager near St. Andrews (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Restaurant and food service managers near St. Andrews (MB). These trends also apply to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in the Interlake region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Interlake region:
- Approximately 290 people work in this occupation.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 91%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: