Job prospects Fast Food Restaurant Manager in Nunavut
Job opportunities for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) are good in Nunavut over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a fast food restaurant manager.
Job opportunities in Nunavut
The employment outlook will be good for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) in Nunavut for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Opportunities in this occupation could increase in upcoming years, with the opening of two new hotels in Iqaluit.
Here are some key facts about Restaurant and food service managers in the Nunavut region:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Restaurant and food service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Tourism & Culture (NAICS 51, 71-72): 95%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: more than 95% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: less than 5% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 67% of restaurant and food service managers work all year, while 33% work only part of the year, compared to 58% and 42% respectively among all occupations.
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: