Job prospects Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. near Saskatoon (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 260 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 49%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 15%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 13%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: