Job prospects Lawn And Garden Supplies Salesperson - Retail near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Retail salespersons" near Saskatoon (SK) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Retail salespersons (NOC 6421) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail salespersons in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 5,790 people work in this occupation.
- Retail salespersons mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 84%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Retail salespersons across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: