Job prospects Contractor, Home Renovation in the Kingston–Pembroke Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Home building and renovation managers in the Kingston–Pembroke Region. These trends also apply to people working as a contractor, home renovation.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Home building and renovation managers (NOC 0712) in the Kingston - Pembroke region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Home building and renovation managers in the Kingston - Pembroke region:
- Approximately 1,310 people work in this occupation.
- Home building and renovation managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: