Job prospects Installer, Sprinklers And Fire Protection Systems near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an installer, sprinklers and fire protection systems.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers (NOC 7252) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,610 people work in this occupation.
- Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 78%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: