Job prospects Drywall Installer And Finisher Apprentice near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a drywall installer and finisher apprentice.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers (NOC 7284) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,000 people work in this occupation.
- Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: