Job prospects Drywall Installer And Finisher Apprentice near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers near Winnipeg (MB). These trends also apply to people working as a drywall installer and finisher apprentice.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers (NOC 7284) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 670 people work in this occupation.
- Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: