Job prospects Floor Covering Installer near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Floor covering installers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Floor covering installers (NOC 7295) in the Edmonton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Floor covering installers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 960 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Floor covering installers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 89%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Floor covering installers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: