Job prospects Floor Covering Installer near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Floor covering installers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Floor covering installers (NOC 7295) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Floor covering installers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,600 people work in this occupation.
- Floor covering installers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 89%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Floor covering installers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: