Job prospects Floor Covering Installer in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "floor covering installer" was moved from the group Floor covering installers (NOC 7295) to the group Floor covering installers (NOC 73113).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Floor covering installers" in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Floor covering installers (NOC 7295) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Floor covering installers in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 20 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Floor covering installers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 87%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
Source Labour Market Information | Prospects Methodology
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: