Job prospects Floor Covering Installer in the Thompson–Okanagan Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Floor covering installers" in the Thompson–Okanagan Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Floor covering installers (NOC 73113) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Floor covering installers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 370 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Floor covering installers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 79%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 21%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Floor covering installers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: