Job outlook Transportation Manager near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a transportation manager working near Vancouver (BC) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Managers in transportation (NOC 0731).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Managers in transportation (NOC 0731) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in transportation in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,640 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in transportation mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 68%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Managers in transportation (NOC 0731) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: