Job outlook Psychologist near Longueuil (QC)
The job outlook for a psychologist working near Longueuil (QC) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Psychologists (NOC 4151).
Job opportunities near Longueuil (QC)
The employment outlook will be good for Psychologists (NOC 4151) in the Montérégie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Psychologists in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 1,220 people work in this occupation.
- Psychologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 75%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 14%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 6%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SHORTAGE for Psychologists (NOC 4151) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: