Job prospects Psychologist in the Moncton–Richibucto Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Psychologists in the Moncton–Richibucto Region. These trends also apply to people working as a psychologist.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be good for Psychologists (NOC 4151) in the Moncton - Richibucto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Psychologists in the Moncton - Richibucto region:
- Approximately 200 people work in this occupation.
- Psychologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 37%
- Ambulatory health care services (NAICS 621): 30%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 12%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 10%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: