Job outlook Baker near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a baker working near Toronto (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Bakers (NOC 6332).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Bakers (NOC 6332) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Bakers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 7,040 people work in this occupation.
- Bakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 42%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 27%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 26%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Bakers (NOC 6332) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: