Job prospects Baker near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Bakers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Bakers (NOC 63202) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Bakers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,450 people work in this occupation.
- Bakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 50%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 31%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 15%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Bakers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: