Job prospects Baker in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Bakers in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region. These trends also apply to people working as a baker.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Bakers (NOC 6332) in the Campbellton - Miramichi region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Bakers in the Campbellton - Miramichi region:
- Approximately 60 people work in this occupation.
- Bakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 71%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 17%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: