Job outlook Geological Engineer near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a geological engineer working near Vancouver (BC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Geological engineers (NOC 2144).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Geological engineers (NOC 2144) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Geological engineers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 640 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Geological engineers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 84%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 8%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: