Job prospects Information Systems Quality Assurance Analyst in the Northeast Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Information systems analysts and consultants in the Northeast Region. These trends also apply to people working as an information systems quality assurance analyst.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Information systems analysts and consultants in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 1,040 people work in this occupation.
- Information systems analysts and consultants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 23%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 15%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 14%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 10%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: