Job prospects Systems Security Analyst in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Information systems analysts and consultants" in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171) in the Campbellton - Miramichi region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Information systems analysts and consultants in the Campbellton - Miramichi region:
- Approximately 150 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Information systems analysts and consultants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 27%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 17%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 17%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 14%
- Social assistance (NAICS 624): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Information systems analysts and consultants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: