Outlook Speech Therapist near Toronto, ON
Job outlook in Canada
Job outlook in Ontario Good
|Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region||Good Good|
|Kingston - Pembroke Region||Good Good|
|Kitchener--Waterloo--Barrie Region||Good Good|
|London Region||Good Good|
|Muskoka-Kawarthas Region||Good Good|
|Northeast Region||Good Good|
|Northwest Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Ottawa Region||Good Good|
|Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Toronto Region||Good Good|
|Windsor-Sarnia Region||Good Good|
Job outlook near Toronto, ON Good
The employment outlook will be good for Audiologists and speech-language pathologists (NOC 3141) in the Toronto region for the 2017-2019 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The large number of offices of health practitioners, hospitals, and elementary and secondary schools will support job opportunities in this region.
Here are some key facts about Audiologists and speech-language pathologists in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,200 people work in this occupation.
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 65%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 24%
- Date modified: