Job prospects Dance-movement Therapist near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment near Winnipeg (MB). These trends also apply to people working as a dance-movement therapist.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment (NOC 3144) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 190 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 50%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 17%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 9%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: