Job prospects Marker - Post-secondary Teaching Assistance near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Post-secondary teaching and research assistants near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a marker - post-secondary teaching assistance.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for Post-secondary teaching and research assistants (NOC 4012) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Post-secondary teaching and research assistants in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Post-secondary teaching and research assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: