Job prospects Superannuation Clerk - Financial Sector in Manitoba
Job opportunities for Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (NOC 1434) are good in Manitoba over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a superannuation clerk - financial sector.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Job opportunities in Manitoba
The employment outlook will be good for Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (NOC 1434) in Manitoba for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Banking, insurance and other financial clerks in the Manitoba region:
- Approximately 1,050 people work in this occupation.
- Banking, insurance and other financial clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Insurance Carriers and related activities (NAICS 524, 526): 53%
- Monetary Authorities - central bank and securities, commodity contracts and other intermediation and related activities (NAICS 521, 522, 523): 25%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 7%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 86% compared to 79% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 14% compared to 21% for all occupations
- 75% of banking, insurance and other financial clerks work all year, while 25% work only part of the year, compared to 64% and 36% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 33 weeks compared to 31 weeks for all occupations.
- Less than 5% of banking, insurance and other financial clerks are self-employed compared to an average of 10% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Manitoba by economic region.
|Interlake Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|North Central Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|North Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Parklands Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|South Central Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Southeast Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Southwest Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Winnipeg Region||Good Good|
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (NOC 1434) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: