Job prospects College Of Applied Arts And Technology Instructor near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for College and other vocational instructors near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a college of applied arts and technology instructor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for College and other vocational instructors (NOC 4021) in the Toronto region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about College and other vocational instructors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 22,170 people work in this occupation.
- College and other vocational instructors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 64%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 6%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: