Job prospects Health Care Association Program Officer near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a health care association program officer.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers (NOC 4165) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 70 people work in this occupation.
- Health policy researchers, consultants and program officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 31%
- Ambulatory health care services (NAICS 621): 22%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 22%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 17%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: