Job prospects Hand Sprayer - Greenhouse near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Nursery and greenhouse workers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a hand sprayer - greenhouse.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Nursery and greenhouse workers (NOC 8432) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Nursery and greenhouse workers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,870 people work in this occupation.
- Nursery and greenhouse workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture: 84%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: