Job prospects Circulation Clerk, Newspaper near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks near Saskatoon (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a circulation clerk, newspaper.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks (NOC 1452) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 200 people work in this occupation.
- Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 34%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 16%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 7%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: