Job prospects Coding Clerk - Statistics near Grande Prairie (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Survey interviewers and statistical clerks near Grande Prairie (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a coding clerk - statistics.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (NOC 1454) in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Survey interviewers and statistical clerks in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region:
- Approximately 190 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Survey interviewers and statistical clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 65%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 15%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 6%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 5%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: