Job prospects Coding Clerk - Statistics in Québec
Job opportunities for Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (NOC 1454) are fair in Québec over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a coding clerk - statistics.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Job opportunities in Québec
The employment outlook will be fair for Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (NOC 1454) in Québec for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Survey interviewers and statistical clerks in Québec:
- Approximately 1,500 people work in this occupation.
- Survey interviewers and statistical clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 46%
- Other professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 5414, 5416-5419): 21%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 12%
- Less than 5% of survey interviewers and statistical clerks are self-employed compared to an average of 12% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Québec by economic region.
|Abitibi-Témiscamingue Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Bas-Saint-Laurent Region||Fair Fair|
|Capitale-Nationale Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Centre-du-Québec Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Chaudière-Appalaches Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Côte-Nord Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Estrie Region||Fair Fair|
|Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Lanaudière Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Laurentides Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Laval Region||Fair Fair|
|Mauricie Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Montréal Region||Fair Fair|
|Montérégie Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Nord-du-Québec Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Outaouais Region||Fair Fair|
|Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (NOC 1454) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: