Job prospects Inspector, Precision Instrument Assembly near Lévis (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors near Lévis (QC). These trends also apply to people working as an inspector, precision instrument assembly.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9537) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 590 people work in this occupation.
- Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 20%
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 15%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 10%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 10%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: